• The Latino Economic Development Center (LEDC), an organization that helps Latino owned businesses develop and grow, wanted to promote the East Lake Street commercial corridor as a vibrant dining destination.
• In 2014, our team developed an event called Taco Tour on Lake Street with a grant from the City of Minneapolis’ Great Streets Program. In 2015, NewPublica completed the second successful annual tour and is planning for a 2016 Taco Tour.
• NewPublica promoted Taco Tour in local publications, alternative weeklies, blogs and local radio stations, and the event received substantial earned media coverage including Twitter and Facebook, eventually going viral.
• The Taco Tour website received over 10,000 visits each year.
• In 2014, more than 1,500 restaurant tours were held by biking, busing or walking. On the second year, over 3,000 people participated.
• Public Relations Planning & Strategy
• Media Relations
• Earned Media Placement
• Visual Design & Branding
• Event Planning & Execution
• Vendor Management
• Event Marketing
• Multicultural Communications